Guidelines on SPLBE for CIVIL ENGINEERING
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS
(For details: Please contact Committee on Membership at email@example.com)
2. List of initial requirements.
3. List of final requirements.
4. Once the Applicants for SPLBE had confirmed their application and downpayment has been made, he/she must agree to the terms of payment therein.
5. The Test Center will be in the Kingdom of Bahrain. To save your time in preparation for the Licensure Board Examination, you are kindly requested to inform in advance and get approval from your respective Employer prior to or during the submission of your application, in case needed.
6. In case the Employer refuses, reluctant or doesn’t give his/her consent to the Examinee, PICE-Bahrain Chapter will help you to issue a certificate or an endorsement letter to prove that you are one(1) of the candidates to take up the scheduled Civil Engineering Licensure Board Examination. However, it shall be given upon your written request to PICE- Bahrain.
7. All fees are non- refundable.
8. During the Review Sessions, please observe Professional Code of Ethics. Avoid being noisy at the Review Center and its premises.
9. Transportation shall be arranged by the SPLBE Reviewee.
10. SPLBE Reviewee can bring their individual snacks during the course review.
11. SPLBE Reviewee must be prompt during the review.
12. The Reviewee / Examinee is requested to submit his/her work schedule, mobile and telephone nos., e-mail address, face book account and recent home address for our record and reference.
13. Any suggestions and comments are most welcome for better improvement of the program but shall be addressed directly to PICE-Bahrain. This will be observed with confidentiality.
14. All above mentioned guidelines are subject to change with a proper notice to all the applicants. These guidelines are subject for annual renewal.
15. PICE-Bahrain Chapter limits its responsibility to helping the SPLBE Reviewee/Examinee until the Examination Day. The Organization (PICE-Bahrain) will not be legally liable for any matters arising from any personal problems, faults, accident, and damages along the entire Course of the Review for Civil Engineering SPLBE.